Color Run

19 Jul

I can’t say that my running hobby has been going too great. . . And 85% of that is my fault (I am lazy) – the other 15% is the fact that my knee sucks!

But I am going to fix this.

First I am going to the doctor so they can fix my knees!

Second I signed up for the Color Run! This way I HAVE TO START RUNNING SO I DON’T LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT! Even though I will be covered in lots of “color dust”

Hopefully the fact that I am paying to run (I know how stupid of me) and the fact that I don’t want to come in dead last will motivate me!

So here’s to doctors, luck, a little hope and a miracle!

The run is August 25th!

Anyone else ever do the color run?

 

Color Run

Color Run

 

 

Advertisements

One Response to “Color Run”

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

  1. Running Update and Running Apps « Josa's Hobby Lobby - August 14, 2012

    […] the Color Run is less than a couple weeks away! Since my knees suck I went to the doctor and was told I have […]

Let me know what you think!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: